Each night you get an opportunity to learn about the audition process by:
- Practicing auditions, by auditioning at least twice each night.
- Getting specific feedback on your read for each audition.
- Being involved in the choice of who gets cast for the evening.
- Viewing your read and all others who read for the same role.
- Learning from others reads and mistakes.
In total, for each session, you will have auditioned at least six times, and reviewed up to 128 auditions. This on-camera class gives you a chance to learn from yourself and others!
"Every actor in San Diego needs to attend Actors for Reel. If you want to succeed, you have to be open, coachable, and be able to listen to the hard stuff. Candis will deliver all the above and leave you feeling empowered, excited, and hungry to build whatever it is you want to build. Not only did this class light a fire, I was able to meet some of the best actors in San Diego and still, over a year ago, keep in touch with them. Since Candis' class I have done two TV shows Lead and Principle; 4 short films Lead and Principle- all of which are being entered into Festivals for 2014-5; Filming a Major Episodic to release in the fall-Principle; Currently filming 3 local Feature Films- Lead and Principle; And in preproduction on a local Feature to Star in and Associate Produce. Candis and Sandi I will forever be grateful to you, your honesty, and your passion for all of us. Thank You!"